For purchasing an apartment in Turkey to be a profitable investment, it is necessary to take into account many nuances. Many people are interested in apartment purchase in Turkey but it is necessary to know where to buy it to make money. Just several cities are really popular among foreign investors because they have a developed infrastructure, and it’s easy to rent houses. You can find objects under construction and that are already built.
What Is Better To Purchase In Turkey
Apartments under construction are rather popular among investors. If you purchase it, you have the following advantages:
1. The cost of apartments under construction is lower by up to 40%.
2. New engineering communications, no hidden problems.
3. The residential complex fully complies with national construction standards.
4. You can get an installment plan from the developer. It is usually required to pay initially from 10% to 50%, and the part should be paid before the end of the construction period.
5. You can get a mortgage if you don’t have enough money of your own to buy apartments.
The only drawback of buying apartments at the construction stage is the risk that the residential complex will not be completed. Contact Stay Property Company to buy an apartment at an affordable price. This is a reliable developer who has been working on the market for a long time. He has several large development projects in the main tourist cities of Turkey.
If you do not want to take risks, then buy an apartment in an already built residential complex. In this case, you risk nothing, but the cost of housing will be 10%-50% higher. But, you can assess its technical condition and look at the territory of the residential complex.
What Is Better To Buy
If you are interested in Turkish apartments, but you are not going to move to the country, it is better to buy small flats for 1-2 persons of for a small family. It is easy to rent to get the additional income. So, you can choose the following:
· 1+0 is a small flat for 1 person only. There is no separate bedroom and only one bathroom.
· 1+1 is a traditional and very popular flat. Here is 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom.
· 2+1 have 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and 1 bathroom. The area of such apartments can vary from 50 to 100 square meters.
· 2+2 have 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The area of these apartments is usually from 60 to 120 square meters.
· 3+1 apartments include 3 bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The area ranges from 80 to 150 square meters.
· 4+1 are four-bedroom apartments with one bathroom. The area is from 100 to 200 square meters.
You can find 2-level apartments with their own terraces in the modern residential complexes.
Stay Property Developer can offer you apartments that follow international standards. There are many variants and specialists are ready to help you in searching for the flat of your dreams. The payment can be in euro, dollars or liras. Everything depends on the treaty.